- Racing on an America's Cup yacht in Cabo San Lucas when a Blue Whale and her two babies decided to give us quite a show just a hundred yards off our starboard.
- Discovering a TV channel on the cruise ship that showed nothing but old Love Boat episodes 24-7. Where have you gone James Bond III?
- Wearing Mexican wrestler masks and tuxedos during the last formal night onboard for dinner.
- Laughing for hours while we plotted a whole franchise of movies based on said Mexican wrestler masks.
- Hanging out and becoming (hopefully) life-long friends with an amazing array of people who came together only knowing our hosts, Todd and Laura, but left like we had become a new family or at least a clique.
- My biceps have never been so sunburned. Ouch.
- Jack Palance is not really dead. He has just flashed out to an alternate universe for the time being.
- Johanna successfully feeding, from her fingertips, half of Mexico's seagulls with meats from the ship's buffet.
- Everyone should try out Gwabbit for MS Outlook or Ironclad Gloves. Trust me...
Oh well, back to work. Just a picture of the greatest invention ever, sandals with a bottle opener on the sole, until I can catch up with the real world again...